Thursday, August 14, 2014

When is a Tea Bag Holder NOT a Tea Bag Holder?

When you turn it into an adorable Disney Mini Album!


I used the Tea Bag Holder file that Narelle created for Design Space and added some envelopes and Mickey Head inserts and made a little mini album! I used images from the Mickey and Friends Cricut cart. The Mickey Head on the front is also the closure and I coated it with Dimensional Magic.


The inserts will hold photos and journaling from our Disney trip(s). I can't decide if I'll choose favorite photos from each trip or if I'm make a separate mini album  for each trip. Then I'll add some embellishments to the envelopes or maybe use that space for photos.


Don't forget you can get Narelle's file for free from our Facebook group. . .Cricut Lovers Guide to Design Space. There's always a free file on Friday and lots of other free files throughout the week! If you have a Cricut Explore, come join us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment